Any manufacturer can benefit from owning a 3D printer IDEX dual extruder regardless of size. Using 3D printer dual extruders, you can use different materials and colors and double your productivity. As pioneers in this technology, we offer you the best dual extruder 3D printer this season. Visit our website to find out more about this product. Besides our item, this article will give you a deeper understanding of all you need about dual extruders.
Owing a dual extruder 3D printer means a lot in 3D printing. Here are some reasons why using a dual extruder benefits your 3D printing journey. The benefits of a dual extruder in the 3D printer are simple. They are better than a single one, meaning with the double extruder, production is double, and it has more amazing constructional benefits. So by implementing this 3D printer IDEX into your workspace, you can double your productivity and mix and match materials in one print. Here at Snapmaker, having tested his technology, we highly recommend it for those willing to expand their 3D printing ideas. Visit our website to get the best dual extruder 3D printer for yourself.
A standard 3D printer has an extruder board controlling a single tool head. So how does a dal extruder work? To understand it well, you need to know all the possibilities. Technically speaking, conventional dual extruder 3D printers usually have a series of axes which include;
- The E axis, which is responsible for the progress of the filament in the extruder
- And the X, Y, and Z axes position the tool head, and the piece gets printed spatially.
IDEX technology, however, allows for these axes to get doubled.
So, a 3D printer equipped with this technology has X0, X1, Z, E0, and E1 axes. So, this means it essentially keeps sharing the Y and Z axes, while both extruders have their X and E axes. So this makes it possible for a dual extruder printer to print with two tool heads independently. With that said, dual extruder has a lot of benefits. Here are some of the benefits.
- It allows users to print unique and intricate objects using soluble supports and other materials to create a 3D object with different mechanical properties. In addition, the 3D printer IDEX dual extruder paves the way for creating things with different colors. Also, it allows for using different nozzle diameters, which, when combined, can help make high-quality-resistant parts. Furthermore, the two extruders are controlled independently, thus saving you a lot of waste since you will never risk cross-contamination.
- It saves money and time. Producing two items at a go allows for high productivity. For example, having twice the production than a single extruder 3D printer will save you time and money.
- It reduces costs. Using a dual extruder promotes the high production of quality 3D objects. So, high production ensures that no waste gets produced using all printing materials. So this leads to a reduction in costs and more productivity.
- It allows for the use of a wide range of printing materials.
From the above, who doesn't want to own such a machine? Well, the answer is obvious. We all want to own a robust 3D printer and a dual one. To learn more about this new technology and make the best out of your work. Interestingly, any of the best dual extruder 3D printers are affordable, and anyone can buy them. So get an excellent 3D printer IDEX dual extruder from the experts to enjoy the best out of your machine. If you don't know anywhere to buy it, visit our website for more information.